What are some ways to cut your daily salt intake?
- Don't add salt to your food.
- Avoid salty foods like bacon, sausage, cheese or prepared snack foods like potato chips
- Buy low-sodium or "no salt added" foods
- Watch condiments like c they can be loaded with salt.
- Eat more fresh vegetables, fruits and meat
Reduce your daily salt intake and take care of your heart.
(2008, July 09). Sodium and Potassium. Retrieved June 29, 2009, from Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2005 Web site: http://www.health.gov/DietaryGuidelines/dga2005/document/default.htm