Add more vegetables to your day. They're low in carbohydrates and high in fiber. They'll help you feel full without a lot of calories.
- Avocado Nutrition Facts
- Diabetes Nutrition Facts for Asparagus
- Eggplant Carbs and Glycemic Index
- Salad Ideas for Spring Produce
Eat more fruit and less processed snacks. Fruit can satisfy a sweet tooth and boost your vitamin intake.
- Bananas - Carb Counts and Health Benefits
- Peaches - Carb Counts and Health Benefits
- Pineapple - Carb Counts and Health Benefits
- Pomegranate - Carb Counts and Nutrition Facts
- Strawberries - Carb Counts and Health Benefits
- Watermelon - Carb Counts and Nutrition Facts
Fruits and vegetables will not only add variety to your diet, but you can substitute them for not-so-healthy choices to save calories and boost nutrition. So, go ahead and enjoy a healthy variety of fruits and vegetables.